Your Trust/interest needed .

|

Greetings to you ,

I am Mr. Andrew Howell, I work with a Bank here in UK, I obtained your particulars from an Internet address listing, and hence I am contacting you in confidence on this very urgent and confidential proposition that will be of mutual benefit to us all and our children.

In the cause of discharging my duties as a banker, I have discovered an account belonging to a Foreigner, an Oil Consultant/Contractor here in my Country, who operated a domiciliary Account, valued at Twenty Five Million United States dollar in my branch, without presenting a usual information on his Next of Kin beneficiary, we accepted this due to the fact that Banks are conservative and will always honor a customer's wishes, especially high net worth customers. For about four (11) years now, we have been looking forward to any vital information on the depositor, but it has been confirmed that the original depositor ( Mr. Andreas Schranner ) died in Plane crash. On making this discovery, my Bank has been expecting the relative or next of kin of the original depositor to come up for the claim of this funds, but since no one has turned up for the claim and funds is still sitting in my Bank in the Dormant Account Portfolio, which I have been protecting awaiting the time to convert this fund. You can confirm fr

I shall meet with you thus at the completion of the transaction for my own percentage as we will discuss at the indication of your interest to work with me. This is a fair deal without any risk attached and will be legally transacted. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be your compensation and commission after the transfer has been successfully concluded. Reply me with this email address: andrewhowell1@megamail.pt

I wait for your reply with your phone number.

Thanks and God bless.
Regards,
Andrew Howell V .

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB