Good day to you,

|

Good day to you,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your overseas account the sum of ($9.5M USD) Nine million five hundred thousand United States Dollars from one of the Prime Banks here in Nigeria.

I am Mr. Bello Yahaya(Bsc,Msc)an Auditor in the Audit Department of a bank here in Nigeria where am a staff, during the course of our auditing, I discovered a dormant account with funds valued at US$9.5M (Nine Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)in an account opened in our bank since 2006 and up till date the account remains dormant.

The owner (Idris Abdul) of the account is an estate consultant, He was among the dead victims of automobile crash along Togo Benin International expressway, alongside with his family. With a personal conviction of trust and confidence, I wish to contact you as a foreigner to stand as a relative/next of kin to the deceased, thus I can work out the release of this fund.

No other person in this institution knows about the account, please be rest assured of a risk free transaction,all I require is your cooperation and total committment because the account content can not be approved to an indigen here as his next of kin just as his account file in the bank implies. He was also a close associate of Chief James Ibori - former Governor of Delta state, Nigeria. See Do call me so that we talk on claim and share it between the two of us. The former Governor of Delta State in Nigeria Chief James Ibori used him to move money out of Africa. See http://amairi.org/ibori_loot.html

NOTE: I KNOW YOU BEAR/HAVE DIFFERENT SURNAMES BUT I WILL CHANGE ALL THE CLAIM DOCUMENTS TO YOUR NAME. LEAVE THAT TO ME JUST INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

At the conclusion of this project, I propose a joint investment of an equal partnership to you or we may share it in a ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Please don't consider this business deal proposition against moral justification, they are many other aspects of life we may contribute with this funds to help the less privileged and the needy in any society than having it shared as an unclaimed bill among Government PLEASE . Do reply and send the following information to me:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES
2. MARITAL STATUS
3. COUNTRY & CONTACT ADDRESS
4. AGE
5. OCCUPATION
6. POSITION
7. PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION
8. YOUR PRIVATE/PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS
9. SEX

Do please send the following information to enable me commence with the change of documents to your name.
Please send your reply urgently to my Email ( belloyahaya2010@hotmail.com )

Yours truly,
Mr. Bello Yahaya.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB