BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU.

|

Dear Friend, I am Barrister Mrs. Susan Alty, an attorney at law. I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.5 million from Credit Suisse First Boston Bank London immediately to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed; I want you to furnish me with this detail's: (1)NAME.............. (2)AGE:................ (3)SEX:.................... (4)PHONE NUMBER:................. (5)OCCUPATION :.................... (6)YOUR COUNTRY:.................... After transaction you and me can Share the money 60% to me and 40% to you. BEST REGARD BARRISTER MRS.SUSAN ALTY. (Attorney at Law) PHONE: +447031814905 alty.susan@att.net

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB