Hi

|

Hi ,


I am a Sergent of the US Army serving the World and my country in the most honorable way i know i can, in Afghanistan right now with a very desperate need for your assistance.

Some time ago a lot of money in various currencies were discovered in some barrels during my service in Bahgdad Iraq during a rescue operation, i happened to be one of the soldiers that lead that operation that day, and as the first person to discover the money i kept Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$ 12,500 Million) out of the money for myself before informing the rest of the troop, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, my best friend was killed by a road side bomb just few months ago and i cannot count how many times GOD has saved my life down here. I would like you to read the below article so you can confirm what i am saying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm


Now i found a very reliable way of shipping a trunk mettallic box containing the amount of United States Dollars worth Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$ 12,500 Million) and with this opportunity all i need is just someone capable to handle this and keep the box safe till i am able to meet you in person, if you can assure me of your capability i will go ahead and ship the box to you for safe keeping till i am back home and i will gladly give you what you want from the money.

If this is okay with you please get back to me with the following so i can get the box shipped to you.


1. Your full name
2. Your full address
3. Your telephone number.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours in Service.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB