Can you partner with me?

|

Dear Friend,

How are you today? My names are Mr. Derek Josh Eric, an Executive Auditor and head of computing department
here in United Kingdom. This mail is very confidential and is for you alone.

I want to transfer Fifteen Million Pounds Sterling (15,000,000.00 GBP), that belongs to my Late client, He is a Director and owner
of Petrochemical Service from Australia. He died since 1998 without a will.
Through my investigation, I found out that no one knew about this account.


However, I need your maximum assistance and cooperation towards this by providing me with an empty bank account of yours, where the fund will be transferred.


Then after transferring the money to your account, i will immediately visit your country for the sharing. I will get 60% and you 35%, remaining 5% will be for any expenses incurred.

Can you partner with me?
Reply me only if you can be able to handle such a huge sum of money.

Thank you kindly,
Mr. Derek Josh
derek.josh@videobank.it

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB