Ugent Business Contact....

|

ATTN: (THE PRESIDENT/ M.D)
 
Sir,
 
I am Mr. Adams Robbert Auditor/ Account Unit of International Commercial Bank Ltd Accra Ghana, first and foremost. I apologized using this media to reach you
 
for a transaction/ Business of this magnitude but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this media. There is absolutely going to be a
 
great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this letter coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to
 
facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition.
 
There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you as a partner based on great fidelity
 
and trust. Your contact is by a courtesy of searching through my country chamber of commerce and industry. I decided to send you this proposal after some due
 
deliberation.
 
 
On 23rd June 1999, Mr. Christian Eich a German Engineer who is in charge of car maker BMW Museum in here in Ghana and Southern Africa deposited the sum of
 
US$25.5 Million United States Dollars with our bank branch on a 48- calender months (2) years fixed deposit basis. With his name Mr. Christian Eich
 
registered as the next of kin/beneficiary to the account. After expiration of the 48 months period Mr. Christian Eich was neither seen nor heard from not
 
even a member of his family with the same surname as the beneficiary, nothing was also heard from any body about him. So I decided to roll it over. Since
 
then it has been rolling over every year for security reasons.
 
I sent several emails, faxes to his numbers and addresses given but all in vain so I was forced to contact the (BMW Manager) who he has been dealing with but
 
surprisingly to hear that Mr. Christian and his son died in a plane crash just a year after he deposited the money with us. Click the web site below for more
 
information about his death: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm
 
However, Ghana government law states that, in a cases like this, the money should be returned to the Government Account for usage. I am seriously against
 
returning the money to the Government Account, because one of the officials is planning to transfer the money out of the Government Account. So I have
 
decided to contact you so that we will use this opportunity to move the money to you if you will permit me.
 
Should you be interested? Please send me your full names, Direct Telephone and Fax Numbers, Endeavor to contact me immediately by
 
email(peterrobbert42@yahoo.com) email if you are interested in this transfer. I will provide you with more details of this transaction and let you know the
 
benefiting conditions and benefits of your help in this business relationship/ transaction in my next message only when I receive your positive response.
 
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. Be well and God Bless us
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Adams Robbert.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB