beloved Friend

|

My beloved Friend,
 
 
I am delighted with your prompt response to my request although I'm replying late; it's encouraged me divulging my investment proposal to you. I guarantee you it comes with most excellent of intentions.  After knowing a bit more about you my spirit is at rest as well encouraged that you can be trusted hence my determination to intimate you personally of this business proposal of mutual benefit after due deliberation of your profile .I will be glad to have someone with sincerely heart from your country which I have been craving relocate.                                                 
 
 
I want you to know that if you give me all support and confidence to carry on with my arrangement regarding this fund then I will resign my work immediately the luggage is in your position as well process my traveling documents to fly down to meet you for percentage ration as I believe you can be trusted with little I know about you but I will like to know more to be more convinced because I don't wish for any disappointment from you ok.                                                               
 
 
I wish to be assured of your credibility of handling this venture as it will be beneficial to both of us. This is first time I am doing this kind of business and am glad to do it with a gentleman like you. I will furnish you with details of this transaction since I determined full to entrust on your care.                                                        
 
 
Let me introduce myself, I am Ms Jane M. Sherry and at present I work with (HSBC) bank London; packaging and courier department. I am contacting you to help me retrieve and receive a package that is in our affiliate courier company in oversea.  I have secured a delivery officer who has promised to assist me to deliver it to whomever I appoint as the beneficiary. The package involves a sum of US$7, 500, 000, 00 all in $100.00 bills. After moving this money successfully to you in your country you will have 30% while 70% will be for me and I wish us to invest in combined ventures together. 
 
 
Factually speaking I would like us to mutually agree to execute this transaction before I proceed further. Furthermore I plead your transparency and sincerity in your dealings with me and I believe our paths have crossed for good. . If you are really interested I will discuss further modalities with you later and we can then deliberate how get this consignment of money delivered to you if you are sincere with me.                                                                                  
 
 
Your prompt positive response will be highly appreciated.
 
 
Warmest Regards          
 
Jane

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB