MERRY CHRISTMAS/ GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR FUNDS

|

GOOD NEWS
 
I am JOHN ANDERSON Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent here in Washington USA. During our investigation, I discovered that there is a fund in your name that needs to be released to you but due to some obstacles, you have not received it.
 
 
The details of the fund including your name, the official document from United Nations office in London are NOT tagged on the document of the fund, details of which will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your response.
 
For mutual benefit, please provide me with your Phone Number and your full address, and reply so that I can give you the good news and my full details and also of the transaction.
 
I will give you contacts for people that I have assisted to receive their fund in Europe and Canada, as well as here in the States.
 
Your urgent response is needed with your full details if you are interested. Call me immediately
Tele; 509 592 9438
E-mail: andersonmrjohn@yahoo.com.hk
Best Regards
JOHN ANDERSON

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB