Reply!

|

Hello,
Forgive my indignation if I pried. I came across your contact profile in a
real estate vocational site and decided to alert you on this lucrative
business.

I have few days to file claim and wire Ten Million British Pounds to your
account or any account of your choice

Your share in this business is negotiable but my priority is TRUST.

These funds are clean money from a dead client who died along with his
entire family in an air crash, the financial institution requested we
present any of his relatives for payment but I do not want the financial
institution to know my involvement with you since he has no relatives
left.

This is a secret business for us if only you are willing to work with me
and receive this money as the extended relative. I shall come to your
country to have my share of the funds and discuss real estate investment
opportunities with you.

Call or reply if you are interested.

Regards,
Joo Cawthra
Principal Attorney.Legal Services.
Tel:00447045701551

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB