Business Proposal

|

Dear

Would like to discuss this with you
I am in need of your assistance. My name is Capt Arnold Frederick. From United States Army but currently in Iraq for peace keeping, I am in the Medical military unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq, i have $7.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone i can entrust. It is oil business money we did with Iraqi citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, the 7.5 million stated is my part on the business and its legal.

I have successfully moved the fund out of Iraq true a Diplomatic courier service as a family treasure. The most important thing is can i trust on you? Once the funds gets to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to.My own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must
keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation,
waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Capt Arnold Frederick

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB