URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED PLEASE///

|

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr.Kareem Mohammed from Libya, i am one of the officers that served under the Ghaddafi's
regime,after i observed that the Ghaddafi government does not represent the citizens and interest
of Libya, i joined the revote against him and publicly oppose his government.
 
Currently i am on Exile in Birmingham London UK ,because my life was threatened.
I am contacting you because i need you to help me to receive the sum of $8,000,000 which is
deposited in a bank abroad.I also request that you help me to invest the fund in your country
because my movement is restricted .
 
CONTACT MR. KAREEM MOHAMMED E-MAIL: kareem_mhd@live.com
 
If you are ready for this offer kindly let me know what will be your percentage share in
this investment.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB