Message From Divine And Mother

|

Hello,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. I am sorry my email will be a suprise to you as you have never seen me before. My name is Miss Divine Abdul Salam from Liberia. I and my little sister are the survivors of my late father Mr Abdul Salam who was a business tycoon.

Actually it happened when I lost my dad, my dad is dead and I am left with my mum. so after the death of my father, his family members came to the house and collected everything my dad left behind for us. and they ask me and my mum to leave the compound and they sold the house. We were not able to find them again because of the war that happened in my country Liberia, so just last week my mum show to me some documents which my dad used to deposit $19Million US dollars in a bank here in Ghana and also a picture of my dad at the time of signing the agreement documents with the bank and he used my name as the next of kin to the funds. So when my mum show to me the documents, I was so happy so I traveled to Ghana with my mum. When we got to the bank and we presented all the legal documents that was given to my father at the time of depositing the fund with the bank, we were told that the money is still with the bank, but they cannot transfer the money to us here in Africa,
because my dad went into an agreement with them at the time of depositing the fund that the fund should be transferred on express transfer to leave Africa. I never knew my dad was planning of opening a company abroad.

So on our way out of the bank, one of the staff of the bank advised us to look for a trust worthy foreign partner to help us receive the funds from the bank.

So I want you to help us contact the bank, so that the bank can transfer the money of my late father to you, so that I and my mum can come over to your country and meet you so we all can start a better and happy life again.

Please I want you to help us with this transfer and we promise to give you 30% of the total funds as soon as it received in your account. Please help us, we are suffering. We have no one to turn to.

Please reply me with you full name, address and phone number(s)

I hope to hear from you as soon as you read this email. Please reply me to prettydivinebaby001@hotmail.com

Yours Obediently,
Divine Abdul Salam

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB