BUSINESS PROPOSAL

|

From: Mr. Chou Daichi
 
 
Manager The Development bank of Japan.
9-1, Otemachi 1-chome
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,
Japan
        
      
Compliments of the day,
 
 
 
My name is Mr. Chou Daichi, I am the regional manager of The Development Bank Of Japan. I am 45years of age and married with 3 lovely kids.
 
 
It may interest you to know that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of The Development Bank Of Japan, I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds $10,000.000.00USD ( Ten Million United States Dollars ) of our bank deceased customer late Frederick M. Wong who died  on ( Egypt Air Flight 990 ) along side his wife Lilla C. Wong on a plane crash, you can go to the link below for full details:
 
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm
 
On the course of the last year 2010 end of year report, I discovered that these funds had remained unclaimed, since the fatal death of the above mentioned customer and my head office are not aware of these funds and will never be aware of it. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.
 
 
As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so this is the reason why I decided to contact you so that you can receive these funds into your bank account, after which we will share it 50% each.
 
 
I wish to also inform you that there are practically no risks involved, it will be bank to bank transfer via online account that will be setup in your name by the Head office, all I need from you is to stand and claim the funds as the original depositor who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can setup an online account on your behalf in order for you to transfer the funds into your bank account.
 
 
If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much and I will detail you on how we can achieve this cause successfully.
 
 
 
Best Regards,
 
Mr. Chou Daichi.
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB