VERY URGENT MESSAGE. PLEASE CALL ME +234 80 6800 3743

|

From the Desk of Mr. John  Dada.
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Packaging and Courier Department.
Greetings to you. MyDear Friend,
I know this will come to you as a big surprise because you do not know me.
I am John  Dada, I work in Central Bank of Nigeria, Packaging and Courier Department. I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek for your co-operation. I want you to help me clear this consignment that is already in the Europe which I shipped through our CBN accredited courier agent.
The content of the package is US$31,000,000.00 (thirty One Million  United States Dollars) all in $100 bills, but the courier company does not know that the consignment contains money.
All I want you to do for me now is to give me your full residential address, your private phone and fax number,and your full names, I believe that at the end of this Deal you will have 30% and 70% will be for me.
My identity must not be revealed to anybody for any reason as far as this Deal is concerned.
If this arrangement is okay by you, you can call or email me immediately for the necessary Follow-Up, for security reasons other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this mutual Deal.
Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment/package.
I await your Considerable prompt Letter of Acceptance.
Best Regards,
Mr. John  Dada,
Tel: +234 80 6800 3743.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB