Re: All I need from you is sincerity

|

Hi,

My names are Dr. Stephen Havenga, I'm seeking for investment opportunities in your country and wonder if
you can be of assistance. Your chambers of commerce and industry recommended you to me that you have
all it takes to be trusted.

Basically, all I need from you is sincerity, authenticity, integrity protection, virtue, accountability and honor
which brings trust in business. As you already know, nothing can undermine a business relationship more
completely than lack of trust because trust is the essential precondition upon which all real success
depends and the key to trust is action and commitments. Commitments made and commitments honored.

Once you agree to this, we shall sign the Equity Investment Agreement where we shall state the profit
sharing pattern and all other conditions.

Waiting for your response.

Dr. Stephen Havenga

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB