r u online now?

|

I saw your profile on the internet and I would like to know you :)
I can send some hot pics of me if you want
I`m online right now so you can contact me at helainalwp422@hotmail.com
and I`ll send you few pictures in 5 mins ;)

kisses

Google News:
The box filled gradually around them over the next half hour. Mr. Weasley kept shaking hands with people who were obviously very important wizards. Percy jumped to his feet so often that he looked as though he were trying to sit on a hedgehog. When Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic himself, arrived, Percy bowed so low that his glasses fell off and shattered. Highly embarrassed, he repaired them with his wand and thereafter remained in his seat, throwing jealous looks at Harry, whom Cornelius Fudge had greeted like an old friend. They had met before, and Fudge shook Harry's hand in a fatherly fashion, asked how he was, and introduced him to the wizards on either side of him.
Dobby, what're you doing here? Harry said in amazement. Dobby has come to work at Hogwarts, sir! Dobby squealed excitedly. Professor Dumbledore gave Dobby and Winky jobs, sir!
It,'s - oh how ridiculous -

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB