hi honey :)
I made some pictures for you, few of them are nude :)
I changed my email because my husband found last one.
don`t use my old email, email me at gabriellahrl634@hotmail.com
I`m online right now so I can send you my pics in 5 mins :)
kisses
MSN News:
The familiar sweet perfume spreading from the fire met their nostrils as they emerged at the top of the stepladder. As ever, the curtains were all closed; the circular room was bathed in a dim reddish light cast by the many lamps, which were all draped with scarves and shawls. Harry and Ron walked through the mass of occupied chintz chairs and poufs that cluttered the room, and sat down at the same small circular table.
Just Apparated, Dad, said Percy loudly. Ah, excellent, lunch!
The common room looked strange, full of people wearing different colors instead of the usual mass of black. Parvati was waiting for Harry at the foot of the stairs. She looked very pretty indeed, in robes of shocking pink, with her long dark plait braided with gold, and gold bracelets glimmering at her wrists. Harry was relieved to see that she wasn't giggling.
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario