I KNOW YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME BUT YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

|

My Dear Friend

My name is Franck Bossale Edourd from France, Paris working in Ghana as the EU/International investigation here in B.N.I Ghana.
I write you to present to you an issue which is going to be of mutual benefit to the both of us as brother of great trust and understanding .my short story goes like this ,the wife of the former president of ivory coast who by name Mariam Gbagbo who happened to relocate when they arrested the husband the former president Laurent Gbagbo ,so I being the head of international investigation she came to me in person with a very sad news and complain about how she met a young gentle man who introduced her to man who is an Italian nationalist that agreed to help her move her money which is the sum of $10,000,000.00 to U.A.E precisely Dubai ,after meeting of minds with the man, unknowing to her that he is a hoax who is happen to rip her off all the $10,000,000.00 from Mariam Gbagbo and run away without no trace of which we are still in search for him .

However Mariam Gbagbo told me that she has $50,000,000.00 left in a financial institution where the $10,000,000.00 was taken from .so now she needs someone who she will trust in other to move her money and herself to U.A.E to start a new life with her two kids and her sister .having explained to me her problems I promised her that I will link her up to some body outside the country who will not come for personal direct interest but for the interest of both parties .

I further discussed the percentage that will be given to who so ever that wishes to assist her ,which goes like this : 69% goes to her ,30% to the one who wishes to assist her and 1% for any expenses incurred during the transaction.

Finally if you are not ready to meet up with her requirement in other to assist this poor lady then don't show any interest because she has confide in me to help her get a honest and straight forward person and if anything happens to her I will be held responsible for that.
I await your reply with good intention to help Mariam Gbagbo .

Regards
Franck Bossale Edourd

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©2009 BOLETINES GRATIS | Template Blue by TNB